Join today for great intern opportunities!
MSE Radio Network is looking for eager and energetic students looking to dive right into the digital radio experience as part of our internship program.
Interested, eager, energetic, and hungry interns will learn hands-on to gain experience in the radio and broadcasting world. If you have music producing or video interest, we would love to meet you.
Incentives include the possibility of employment upon completion.
Intern Duties & Responsibilities
Typical responsibilities will include assisting radio producers with station tasks such as:
- Show set-up.
- Editing interviews and audio clips.
- Maintaining a clean station.
- Assisting to produce a radio show while working with colleagues, show hosts, and performers of different skill levels to determine and achieve the desired sound for a broadcast.
- Basic audio editing / audio production.
- Assembly of promo pieces.
- Listener interaction (through social media, on-air phone screening).
- Manage social media to help promote various guests and shows.
- Combine your hard earned classroom learning with some necessary real world experience.
- We offer one of the most hands-on programs specifically designed to make use of the talent and motivation in every intern.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
This is an unpaid internship. Those applying for this internship must:
- Be in a school program a minimum of 6 months.
- Have a passion for music and the culture behind it.
- Be open-minded and eager to learn.
- Be punctual.
- Extensive understanding and / or familiarity with audio editing programs such as Adobe Audition, Sony Vegas / Sound - Forge, Pro Tools, Logic, or any other similar program.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be available at least 2x/week to get the most from your internship learning experience.
Above the requirements
- Sets up, tests, and adjusts recording equipment for recording sessions and live broadcasts.
- Regulating volume level and sound quality during recording sessions and postproduction.
- Mixing voices, music, and taped sound effects for live broadcasts and prerecorded productions using audio production software.
- Knowledgeable of recording studio hardware such as microphones, interfaces, equalizers, amplifiers, etc.
- The ability to meet set production deadlines.
- Six month position commitment (optimal).
If you believe you have the skills, send us your name, resume, and contact information by hitting this link. If we believe you may be a great fit, we’ll be in touch.
Thank you for your interest in the MSE Radio Network.
KZKO The Vibe!